New Patient Appointments
In preparation for your child's first visit, there are a few things needed to help expedite the appointment. If you will be transferring in from another practice, a full set of records from this practice is required before an appointment can be scheduled. For your convenience we have added links below to assist you in this process. For those of you expecting, we offer a get acquainted visit with the physician you have chosen. Just give us a call to schedule this!
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Child Patient Registration Form
- Medical Records Release
- Privacy Statement/Acknowlegement
- Insurance Waiver
- Request for Primary Care Physician Change
- Daycare Physical Form
- Daycare Medication Consent Form
- Current Physical Form
- Authorization for Medication in School
- Temp. Delegate for Treatment of Minor
- Privacy Notice
- Notice of Privacy - Consent
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- From the North: South on I-87 (Adirondack Northway) until it ends on Western Ave. (US-20). Left onto Western Ave. to the 2nd traffic light at Fuller Rd. (CR-156). Left onto Fuller Rd. to the first traffic light at Executive Park Dr. Left onto Executive Park Dr. to building 6 (third building on the right, just past the STOP sign).
- From the New York State Thruway: Use exit 24. After the tollbooths, exit onto the first ramp, heading to Western Ave. (US-20). Then follow the directions From the North.
- From the East: West on I-90 to exit 1S (to Western Ave., US-20). Then follow the directions From the North.